Date of last update: July 27, 2023
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is sent along with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The stored information may be returned to our servers or to appropriate third party servers during a subsequent visit.
What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our web site work correctly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. For this purpose, various data about you is stored by these web beacons.
Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website function correctly and that your user preferences are still recognized. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
We use statistical cookies to optimize the web experience for our users. With these statistical cookies we obtain information about the use of our website. We ask your permission to place statistical cookies.
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies, or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or on various websites for similar marketing purposes.
On our website, we have included Facebook and LinkedIn content to promote web pages (e.g., “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g., “tweet”) on social networks such as Facebook and LinkedIn. This content is embedded with code derived from Facebook and LinkedIn and sets cookies. This content may store and process certain information for personalized advertising.
Manage your consent settings
Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify not to place certain cookies. Another option is to change your Internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is set. For more information on these options, please refer to the instructions in the help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you choose to delete cookies from your browser, they will be placed again after you give your consent the next time you visit our website.
Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access the personal data we know about you.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, rectify, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke such consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the data controller and to transfer it in full to another data controller.
- Right of opposition: you can oppose the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justifiable grounds for treatment.